Skip to main content

Hello,

The DocuSigns I send requires two signers for it to be completed.

I cannot seem to figure out how to receive completed docs in attachment email once signatures from all parties are complete.

I’ve tried different signing orders but still cannot find a solution.

Any advice is appreciated!

@MMERC Are you, as the Sender, not getting the completion notification or are you getting the completion notification but there is no attachment on that email?

@MMERC - That a Signing setting that needs to be set at the account level:

Administrators on the account would need to check that first option on the Envelope Delivery options.

Hi I am the Sender and Admin on the account. 

I need to receive completed docs as attachments in the DocuSign completed email. 

I’ve attached an screenshot image as an example of what I need. I am able to receive the email with completed docs attachment when only 1 signer.

@MMERC - Yes, by selecting “Attach documents to completion email”  all recipients will receive the PDFs of the documents.  Make sure your Notifications are also set to notify you of the completed email.

@JohnSantos I checked and it is selected in Settings (attached)

Also want to reinforce that I only cannot receive attached docs in email when there are two signers.

Hi @MMERC,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!