Skip to main content

How do I change the signature?
How do I add a date?
How do I resubmit a document that was already finished?

Hi @LfromMN !

I’m going to try to reply your questions below. But, before that, I’d like to invite you to to join in one of our free live webinars on Introduction to DocuSign, where we explain live basic questions, and where you will have the possibility to interact with a Trainer.

Let’s go to your questions:

1. You can update/change your signature direct when you’re signing a document or from your account profile. Please check this article to get more information: Change Your Signature
  2. There are two options to add a date in your envelopes. The first one is Date Signed Field, a standard field available at the left painel when you’re sending the envelope. This field is automatically filled when your recipients signs the envelope.
    However, if you’re looking for a field that you can request a date from your recipients, you can use the Text field at the left, and on the prompts (at the right) you can select the menu Validation > Date.
  3. You cannot resend (send a new link) to a completed envelope. However, if you are intending to create a new envelope for the recipients to sign again, you can use the "Copy" option in the menu to the right of the envelope.

Hi @LfromMN,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

The lawyer approved my signature so I did not have to make the change.

Hi @LfromMN,

Thank you for following up.

I am glad to see that you were able to work out the issue without having to edit your signature.

Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything else.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!