Skip to main content
Question

Cannot Create Powerform from Template

• 29 August 2024
  • 2 replies

I've created a template to be used in Power Forms, but when I click on the three dots on the far right, the option to “Create Power Forms” doesn't show up, unlike with my other templates. I've tried deleting all recipient fields, I’ve also tried adding just a Role, but it still doesn't work. The template is currently set to "Needs to Sign" with no advanced settings turned on. What am I doing wrong? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

@cemwalsh 

If the option to "Create Power Forms" is not showing up for your template, even after trying to adjust the recipient fields and roles, here are some troubleshooting steps and considerations:

1. Template Requirements for PowerForms:

• Role-based Recipients: Ensure that your template has at least one recipient role defined. PowerForms require roles rather than direct email addresses, as the recipient will be defined when the form is used.
  • Correct Recipient Action: The recipient role should typically be set to "Needs to Sign," which you've already done. Ensure that this is correctly configured and that there is at least one role assigned.
  • No Pre-filled Email: If you are using roles, ensure you haven’t pre-filled any email addresses for the recipient roles in the template.

Hi @cemwalsh,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.