Skip to main content

Is it possible to sign a document with docusign when it wasnt made by docusign?

Thankyou!

@Romygeboortezorg - Yes, it is possible to sign a document with DocuSign even if it wasn't originally created within the DocuSign platform.  Log in to your DocuSign account and click on "Start" and then "Send an Envelope". You can upload the document from your computer, cloud storage, or other integrated applications.  Once the document is uploaded, you can add the necessary signing fields (like signature, date, initials, etc.) using the DocuSign interface. Enter the email addresses of the recipients who need to sign the document. You can set the signing order if there are multiple signers. After adding the recipients and preparing the document with the required fields, click on "Send". The recipients will receive an email with a link to sign the document.

Hi @Romygeboortezorg,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!