Skip to main content

I’ve 5 templates right now in my account. Can I set a unique email address for each template? For example,

Template 1 is dedicated to the Hollywood location - I should get an email notification to 000000000 when recipients submit the form.

Template 2 is dedicated to the Miami location - I should get an email notification to 000000000 when recipients submit the form.

Can it be done with DocuSign?

(Removed emails due to personal information)

Can anyone help here?

000000000 is the dedicated email that had been removed by DocuSign due to personal information. 

Hello @btmgady ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately, what you are looking for is not possible, you would need to send the envelope from two different accounts with the two different email address, otherwise, all notifications will be sent to the email address related to the account it was sent from.

You could change the email resource files to add a specific email address, however, that would only be a reference that the signer can use to contact the sender, all email notifications will will go to the email address associated to the account.

For the last option you would need multiple brandings and resource files enabled on your account, each branding has a different resource files so you would change it accordingly.

Below you can find helpful guides:

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!