Skip to main content

How do I change the sender name to my business name instead of my personal name? So when people get a doc to sign, it says “Business Name” has sent you a docusign vs “Personal Name” has sent you a docusign?

Hello, @AM47 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

One option to do that would be to add a new user. In the Full name field you put your business name. The email address would be better if using a company email like ACME S.A.@domainame.com instead using your personal email.

So you can login with this new user then send your envelopes.

Or

You can keep using your personal user, but configure a Custody Transfer Rule. Using a Transfer Rule will permit to you send an envelope from your user but before sending the email notification a transfer will occur for another user in you account, on this case, that company name created user as I mentioned previously. The signer will get an email notification with the company name and company email address registered for you when creating such user.

See this article: Custody Transfer Rules
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=xqx1583277378404.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps!

Alexandre 

Hi @AM47,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!