Skip to main content

Dear all,

I am looking for a tuto on how to use the bulk functionality.

The info provided on the DocuSign website is poor and the DocuSign Youtube channel are poor in description. You have to guess how to use the CSV sample, and I couldn't find how to configure the signature type in bulk via CSV.

Does somebody suggest a library of videos ?

I need to understand how to configure signature type, what are all the settings we can set in bulk

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I understand you are looking for tutorials on how to use our Bulk Send feature.

I would recommend logging into our DocuSign University, this is completely free, and you would log in using your normal DocuSign credentials: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-to-Log-in-to-DocuSign-University

There you will be able to find several self-pace learning tools of all of our features, including bulk send.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Thank you for your answer and your suggestion. I followed the related Course on Bulk sending but it doesn't explain some basics such as :

How to configure in bulk the signature type (pen) ? What header should I use, what data in raws ?

There is a paragraph on Authentication but it's not clear and doesn't cover the signature type.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

I understand.

The signature type can be added by using the header: [RoleName]::Signature Provider, for more information, please view: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=nzx1578456375361.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!