Skip to main content

I have a spreadsheet that I need 547 signatures on.  The spreadsheet is pre-populated with the signers name, license, address and email.  There are blank columns for signature and date which is what I need docusign for.  Is there a way for me to use this spreadsheet instead of adding each recipient in and then also having to select where each person needs to sign and date?  Thank you!

@jastolos 

I don’t see a way how you can collect signatures directly on the spreadsheet.  Bulk Send is a feature that allows you to send the same document to multiple recipients simultaneously, but each recipient receives their own unique copy of the document to sign.

Thank you for responding.  I wasn’t sure if it was possible.  Currently when I only have a few signatures that I need, I upload the spreadsheet as the document, then have to manually enter each name and email and then have to select each person and drop and drag where they should sign and date.  I was just hoping there was an easier way with a large number of people.  Thank you again for responding.