Skip to main content

Is the only way to create a workflow process for DocuSign e-signature is via Maestro?

I have DocuSign e-signature and want to create a process for when a specific document receives a document, the department can update data fields on a powerform or select reject so the user knows they must resubmit the form.

Can you build processes such as approve/reject with the DocuSign e-signature platform?

Hello, @madsanders 

You are welcome to our Docusign Community!

Currently, docusign IAM with Maestro makes possible to build workflows as well integrate with other Apps.

Another approach about building workflows integrating with Docusign is Microsoft Power Automate. You can create workflows there integrating with docusign IAM.

REST APIs is another way to be explored, but in this case you need someone with Developers’ skills.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @madsanders,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!