Skip to main content

Does anyone know what setting I need to change to get the blue banner across the top of the page of a completed document?

Hello @Olivia B ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the needed banner is not showing, I understand this should appear on top of a completed document.

Unfortunately, this blue banner you are referring to, is not from DocuSign, this blue banner indicating validation is from Adobe. That banner is added to the PDF from the Adobe program, you will need to contact Adobe support directly so they can assist you on how this can be added.

Also, the following article could also provide more information: Standards-Based Signatures - At Least One Signature has Problems

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Olivia B ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Hello,

I’ve received a document with the certificate page, however there’s no blue banner on top of the page of the completed signed document.

1- Is the document valid?

2- If the document initiate by a third party and signed by me or anyone else, does the third party can only receive the signed one with the blue banner on top?

Thank you,

Hello @Sharmin ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are not getting a Blue Banner on the top of your document when opening in Adobe.

1. If the document has not gone through any modifications after completed in Docusign, the document is valid.
  2. Not exactly, if the third party that signed downloaded the completed PDF directly from Docusign there is a possibility they can see the blue banner and another that they can’t as that depends on Adobe’s configuration, please view the following link (the information on it can also apply to you): Standards-Based Signatures - At Least One Signature has Problems

If you did everything in the article and downloaded the document with its certificate from Docusign (did not go through any modification) and it still does not show, please contact Adobe’s Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!