Skip to main content

I'm using the DocuSign to send the NY and MN Wage Notices to impacted employees. It's about 200 employees. The forms have about 15 fields that have to contain personal/specific information. Generally I would send this as a Bulk Send as the “first signer” so the form would route to me with all the loaded information, then it would route to the next signer for review, then it is released to the employee for review and signature. How do I avoid have to ‘release’ each of these individual forms since Im set up the first signer so that Im able to load the employee information. 

Hi @SMc,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to pre-fill your signer’s data in your Bulk Batch, without including yourself as a recipient in your envelope, and I wil share more details on how to accomplish your goal.

You can pre-fill any field in an existing template through your Bulk Batch CSV. Once you have downloaded your .CSV file, you will be able to add any relevant details to your recipient’s fields.

The fields will be included as columns in the CSV, the column headers generated at the moment of downloading the file will match your recipient’s role and the field’s data label.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Generate a Customized CSV File for the Bulk Recipient List

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @SMc,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!