Skip to main content

Hi all, 

Due to an internal workflow change I am now tasked to countersign invoices from my reports in the region. A high volume of small invoices. It’s purely an administrative function.

Opening and signing invoice by invoice is quite time consuming (and tedious). Is there a way to just select the range of invoices and batch or bulk sign them? 

Any help appreciated, would be a huge time saver!

Best

Okke  

Hello, @Okke 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

We appreciate your question, it’s very valuable. 

I understand your scenario, it could be a little bit boring or tedious doing that.

So far the reason behind it is the legal terms involved in signing envelopes in a bulk. Let’s suppose for some reason, an user who signed a lot of documents in a batch without passing document by document, in front of a judge says: I just click a button then all documents were signed, I had no idea what those documents had. That could be a huge problem.

At this point, I suggest to you download the Docusign Mobile App. It’s faster to sign envelopes since after signing one, the next one will show up and so on. 

You can provide feedback directly to the Product team regarding this:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=fti1583277399373.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Okke ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!