Skip to main content

Hi Everyone,

I have one requirement where there are two approvals, one is client and other is organization approval. Approval is handled using digital signature using docusign.

Now I am able to capture both signatures from the required delegates, but the 2nd signature which I require to be automatic.

Like I want the docusign signature there, but I don’t want any person to sign it, I wanted to be automatic.

How can I acheive it. I am using power automate.

Regards,

Hitesh

@hiteshn

DocuSign eSignature does not support automatic electronic signatures for individuals to prevent fraud. Neither directly in the DocuSign eSignature Web App or through integrations like Microsoft Power Automate.

There is an option to embed an electronic seal for legal persons, such as organizations or institutions into the DocuSign eSignature workflow. Please see the following DocuSign Support Article for details:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=xcm1643837555908&topicId=isl1578456577247.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @hiteshn ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!