Skip to main content

Hi everyone, do you know if there is a way to automate employment letters via DocuSign?

Hi @Iryna,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

Depending on your use case you might want to look into our Bulk Send, PowerForm and/or Web Forms features.

With Bulk Sending you can automate the sending process so the same set of documents can be sent separately to all the recipients included in your .CSV file, while also filling out signer specific data included in your CSV in each signing session. We recommend coupling the Bulk Send process with an existing eSignature template. In this way, you’ll be able to download a customized .csv file for your template, which includes column headers specific to your roles and fields.  

On the other hand, when working with PowerForms, your business can easily generate on-demand, self-service documents for signature. You’ll be able to eliminate document preparation time (by using a pre-existing template), and pull collected data into your existing applications. A link can be generated that can be emailed, sent via SMS (on certain enterprise plans), or embedded into your website. 

The last option, the Web Forms feature, allows you to collect signer data through an user friendly form with it’s own URL that can be shared with your signers, or embedded in your website. The data entered on the form will be used to prefill your signer’s answers during their envelope’s signing session. You can set up your own Web Form by starting from an existing template, the same as you would do with a PowerForm. Once you have created your Web Form, you will get the option to create new form fields, or map template fields to the form your signer will complete prior to signing the document where their details will be input. More details on these options can be found. here:

To create a template
Bulk send from a template 

Generate a customized CSV file for the bulk recipient list
Create a PowerForm - Overview

Create a PowerForm
Web Forms Overview

The Process to Build a Web Form
Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,
Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  
Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Iryna,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!