Skip to main content
Question

As a sender, I need all signers to use a signature image. Some signers are able to do this, but others have told me they do not have the option to use a signature image.

• 25 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I am a sender. I need five signers to each use their uploaded signature image to sign the document. Three of the signers are able to do this without an issue. The other two signers have each informed me that they do not have the option to use a signature image. One of these individuals even stated that they normally have this option, but for some reason, they were not able to use an image on the document I sent.

Why are the five signers receiving different signing experiences/options? How do I correct this going forward? I have many more documents that will all require uploaded signature images, with many different signers. I do not understand the variation.

Thank you.

Hello, @trevorgbr 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Take a look on this article then try to follow the steps described there.

Also, this additional one: Require a Recipient to Upload a New Signature or Initial Image

I hope that helps.

Alexandre

Hi @trevorgbr,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!