Skip to main content

Hi my docusign template is mapped so only the recipient can change the textbox. Is it possible to bulk reformat the text boxes to general text boxes so i do not have to go into “Correct” the document and manually delete the text box then re add a standard text box (then copy and paste the text)?

If i am completing the form on behalf of a recipients if i change the signing order and place me first will they see all the text fields 

Hi @User90129,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you want to confirm if your recipient will see the answers you entered in fields related to yourself during their signing session, and I will share more details on the topic.

If you are the first recipient in your signing order, everything entered in your fields will be burned into the document at the moment when you click on “Finish” .

For more details on how to set a signing order, see:

Set a Signing Order

Also, regarding how to edit your recipient’s fields. You can add text to the boxes before your recipient completes their action during a correction, by double clicking the text box.

You will also be able to select, and edit multiple fields at once by clicking on a blank space on the document and dragging your mouse, similar to how you would select multiple files in your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!