Skip to main content

Hello!

I work for a huge cooperation and for some reason no one seems to be able to tell me who owns the DocuSign account I am a part of. I do not have admin rights so i cannot to give access to Esignature to one of my colleagues.

How do i go about finding out who owns the account so I can gain admin rights to give Esignature access to the one that needs to have it? 

Also, one person who does have admin rights has an old email attached to the account and cannot recieve emails there anymore. So She cannot access her account which is another problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Hello, @asumlin 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

First think you could do: Contact your IT team because in general they manage the software and applications in a company. Thus, they should to know who are the Admins, maybe someone in the IT team be an eSignature Admin too. 

Another think you could do is: login to your account, click in your initials in the right top corner, a box will show up with your AccountID, take note of that. Then open a ticket with our support asking for help.

See How to Open a Support case:

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-Do-I-Open-a-Case-in-the-DocuSign-Support-Center?language=en_US

I hope that shed some light for your need!

Best,

Alexandre 

Hi @asumlin,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!