Skip to main content

hi. i just joined this application and group. my question is: is it possible to add informations to the signature?

e.g. company, role, address, date of signature?

Hello, @alessandrobaldoni 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Yes, you can. See the figure for which fields are available to be used for each recipient(signer).

In cases where you need other types of information, you can add Text fields so the recipient can fill up.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

ciao. 

i would like for me to decide which kind of information have to go together with my signature, when somebody send me documents… regardless of their request… and such info to be automatically added to my signature, such as a physical stamp, without having to type them anytime.

is it possible?

Hello @alessandrobaldoni ,

Thank you for reaching back.

From my understanding you want selected information to be automatically added along side your signature regardless of the document you need to sign, is that correct?

If so, the normal DocuSign signature field (with drawn or adopted signatures) would not include that information, however, you could try to upload an image of the signature with the information needed: Upload or Draw a Signature

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @alessandrobaldoni ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!