Skip to main content

I am new to Docusign.  I created a lease for my tenant to sign and sent it to him.  He signed it and sent it back.  Now I need to sign it as well and send him the final copy with both signatures; however, I cannot figure out how to add my signature at this point.  How do I do this?

@shilpa If the envelope is considered complete, meaning all original Recipients that were set on the envelope have taken action, then you cannot alter that envelope any further which includes adding a new Recipient.  Basically when creating an envelope with the parameters you needed, you want to add all the required Recipients including yourself into the envelope workflow. So this would require a new envelope with at least two Recipients the Tenant and yourself and the necessary documents and DocuSign fields for both Recipients.

Hi @shilpa,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.