Skip to main content

11 signature pages needs signed by the same person. Is this a bulk upload and if so, what will the recipient receive, 1 pdf with each page or individual pages. OR would I need to send each page and start a new envelope for each?

@LRay If the 11 pages need to be signed by the same Recipient, then Bulk Send to me would be a little extra work. You just need one envelope with one Recipient, add all 11 pages either in 1 document or add each document separately then tag each page with a Signature block assigned to Recipient 1, then send.

If there were 11 individuals Recipients each signing 1 or more pages then Bulk Send makes more sense either manually or via CSV.

Thank you! Yes, I was thinking to add each page individually in the same envelope and add the signature to each page. Would the recipient receive them in one pdf to scroll through or each page within the envelope? Hope that makes sense.

@LRay If you add 11 separate 1 page documents into an envelope, DocuSign does not combine those into a single file, so they are represented as in this example 11 pages that are displayed one after the other when a Recipient is going through the signing process but once completed they will get a notification with 11 separate attachments.  You would need to combine the files in something like Word or Adobe Acrobat if you wanted this to be single file that appears as a single attachment in the completion notification.

Perfect that’s exactly how I want it to be, 11 separate attachments. We just did a test for future needs. That’s wonderful! Thank you so much for the insight.