Skip to main content
Solved

Change email domain

• 2 August 2024
  • 1 reply

The following is what I plan to do, I would like to know if it is correct and is there anything wrong with my understanding?

1. Declare a new domain, add domain and change settings

2. Update the email address of a single user and test the new account login.
 If the single account test is normal, you can use the sample file to update a large number of users.

The "UserEmail" field in the sample file remains unchanged and must contain the current user's email address.
 In the "UpdatedUserEmail" field, enter the email address for the new domain.
 Once the import is complete, the user's email address will be updated.
 All existing information will be there.

※ It is recommended to set up and test SSO in a demonstration organization first. Once successful, repeat the same steps in the production organization account.
Login to different URLs will lead to different environments.
Demonstration: https://account-d.docusign.com
Production: https://account.docusign.com

Hi @Luka,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you would like to confirm if the steps provided above are the best approach at deploying your SSO configuration, and I will share more details on the topic. These steps are accurate, an will allow you to experiment with your configuration without causing any interruptions to your active user’s work. To complement this plan, you may want to have this guide handy:

Basic Steps to Setting Up SSO for Your Docusign Organization

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. 

Compare eSignature plans & pricing  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!