Skip to main content
Question

report issue - character limit

• 19 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Greetings! I am exporting form data for use in a spreadsheet. Unfortunately, some of the text responses are cut-off.  128 characters seems to be the limit.  Is there a character limit for exports? Is there a fix so I can get complete data? 

Steps: 

Reports tab > Documetn Data > Webforms >

Selecting the form I want to view and then filtering for date range and run report 

Reports is visible on screen

Select Download a report

Hi @MARay,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

This is not expected behavior from this report. Our engineering team has requested this behavior to be escalated to them in order to investigate the issue in more detail. To do so, please create a case and include as much evidence of the issue as possible, such as videos and user logs. You can create a new support case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

For detailed steps on how to enable and collect your user’s logs, see:

API Request Logging

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @MARay,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue?           

If so, we would really appreciate it if you could share the solution and then mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. 

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!