Skip to main content
Question

Permanent URL for webform

• 31 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi I am new to DocuSign, learning about webform. We would like to have QR code pointing to wherefrom URL. The issue we anticipate is that every time we update the webform which is highly likely to happen, it will generate a new URL. This will become overhead to manage QR code which may have been distributed by the business as hard copy posters etc. Is there a way to force updated webform to point to the same existing URL?

@Joihn 

You can update your webforms without changing the URL, thus maintaining consistency for QR codes and other distributed materials.  You will simply make changes to your existing form and activate the new form with your changes. 

​Hi @Joihn,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!