Skip to main content
Solved

Workflow Status Issue

• 21 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have created a dashboard of a custom workflow step report. The dashboard is showing a workflow status of ‘failed’; however, I have aborted the workflow and my admin workflow activity page shows the same workflow aborted. 

Any tips how to sync these up? I want failed in my dashboard, but not aborted.

Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello, @kfol 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

If I understand clearly your question, this is what can be made in a Report for Workflow Steps. Using a filter for WF status, then checking which status do you wanna to see.

See this figure:

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Badge +1

Hi!

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, should have clarified that in my original post. I am filtered to remove aborted WF status in the report; however, it is still appearing in the dashboard with a WF status of ‘Failed’; while the workflow configuration status on the workflow tab shows ‘aborted’ for the same workflow ID. I am not sure why these statuses do not align. 

Dashboard: FAILED

Workflow Activity: ABORTED

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

By the chance, don’t you have two activity logs for the same workflow? I mean, a same WF ID with one as failed and another as aborted?

Badge +1

No - only 1 activity log with that WF ID and it is aborted.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @kfol 

In this case, I’d suggest to you open a ticket with our CLM support experts to verify if it’s something in your account or perhaps a bug. Sorry for not being helpful for you.

How to open a support case:

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US