Question

Template/Bulk sending

• 20 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Good afternoon,

I have a form that requires to be sent to all our employees for them to individually complete.  This takes around 5-10 minutes per form for me to add in the check boxes, text boxes, date, etc.  I wondered whether you could create a template with all these fields present, however I cant seem to work this out.

I have over 400 employees so if there was a quick method rather than doing it individually I would really appreciate anyone's suggestions. 

The other option is to send the same document to multiple people however due to GDPR I need to ensure the email addresses aren't shared.

Thank you for reading. 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Lynne Templates are designed to be the method to send the same envelope over and over in regards to Recipient structure and fields. Bulk Send is also the best way of sending out a mass set of envelopes without having to waste the time of preparing each envelope.  From your description of the issue I am unsure the exact nature of the Template problem you are encountering. Are you unable to create a Template or unable to save the fields in a new Template, any errors?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Lynne ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.