Skip to main content
Question

Standardized template

Hello,

I have tried contacting support on this topic but they were no help. We manage a property with about 150 identical lease agreements. I want to upload our lease agreement, add the needed text fields, then save it as a standard template where I don’t have to go back, upload the document, and add text fields every time I send one out. I want them to already be there and I just plug in the numbers needed- unit #, rent, security deposit, etc. Hope this makes sense, thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@jameshudson17 

It makes sense to create a template for your lease agreement. You can use the Pre-Fill Tools to fill in the necessary fields with information before sending the document. Is there anything else you need assistance with?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @jameshudson17,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.