Skip to main content
Question

Multiple Template without multiple signers

• 20 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all!

I work for a company who issues out initial documentation to clients via paper and am attempting to bring it online. Each document needs to be personalised for each individual which prevents a stock standard template being utilised each time.

The problem I am having is when I do a bulk send including 3 of the preprepared templates, it introduces 3 signatories instead of the 1. 

Does anyone have experience creating this style of bulk send individualised documents?

@gcc 

If you want to merge multiple templates and recipient, their role names and routing order needs to match.

You could create a single template with all the documents and then replace the existing draft documents with the actual individual documents that you created. That way you only need to maintain a single template and with replacing the documents you can still work with a standard template for all other things, like recipients, fields, etc.

Hello @gcc ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!