Skip to main content
Question

Creating a parent consent form that will get distributed via educators

• 5 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to create an informed consent form that will go to parents/guardians but through educators. The goal of form is to have educators forward the document to their students parents and guardians, have the parents/guardians complete the form, and then a signed copy is sent to me as the primary collector and to the educator to ensure they know which students are participating and which are not. I believe I can do this in a power form but when I test it it does not populate correctly. How do I accomplish this?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@megand - Yes, this is the perfect use case for a PowerForm.   Can you share what is not populating correctly?

Badge +1

@JohnSantos thank you! When I went to test the PowerForm, a section for student name auto populated with the educator name, rather than leaving the student name section blank.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@megand - Make sure your Data Labels are labeled correctly.  Or that the assignment of the tag is associated with the correct recipient. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @megand,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.