Skip to main content
Question

Bulk Send CSV report completed status

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I am trying to send a bulk invite template to 5,000 people. Once the document is signed, I would like to export the signed documents to a .csv file report. Is it possible to filter out the people who have signed the document, so that the report only includes documents with the “complete” status? I do not want to include people who have not yet signed in the report. Thank you!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @mweber96 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to run a report on a bulk send of 5,000 people but you only want to include the ones that are already completed.

I’m not sure what reports suit your needs but you should be able to filter out all completed documents by the completed status and if it the Bulk Send had a specific subject for all the envelopes that should also help narrow down the search to only the envelopes included in the bulk send otherwise, you can try to filter them out by the date they were sent regardless of the type of report you select:Using Reports

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @mweber96 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!