Skip to main content
Question

UKBIOBANK MTA contact

• 26 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Because I have signed the MTA and then I can't change my MTA contact. How can I solve this issue?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @LJY , 

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you can’t change your MTA contact. I understand you need to change this information on a document you signed, is that correct?

If so, you can apply changes to any envelope or recipient that has not been marked as completed.  Once a recipient (in this case yourself) completes their action (or the envelope), the system will not accept any further alterations. 

You can find more details regarding how to correct an envelope, here: Correct an Envelope

If you need to change that information on the document, you would need to contact the sender directly and have them send you a new envelope to sign.

Let me know if this helps. If you need a little more assistance, please provide more details about what’s going on.

Best regards, 

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @LJY ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!