Skip to main content
Question

Signature - select style - default

• 23 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi 

Is there a way to select the 'select style’ as default and or completely remove the option to 'draw’ signature?

We have elderly clients and the draw option is causing confusion.

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 2

April,

Absolutely you can.  This feature is called Signature Adoption Configuration.  It is typically not enabled on all accounts by default, so you’ll need to reach out to Support via ticket or your account team to enable it.  Once enabled, an eSignature Admin can navigate to Admin - Signing Settings and there will be a link for Signature Adoption Configuration.  You can define if draw signature is available and choose the only available styles for signatures that meet your needs.  Here’s an article to guide you:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=dsz1583277358168.html&_LANG=enus

It has multiple pages, so you’ll need to click thru for a few pages from the initial page above.

I hope this helps guide you!

Badge +1

Thank you.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @April,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.