Skip to main content
Solved

Sign document - option to choose a signature

• 12 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all - has anyone had an issue when using the option to Sign a document in that you cannot use a another signature other than your default signature? Some of our colleagues are experiencing this today, (but apparently there was no issues earlier in the week)? Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @JoYork ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that your users are experiencing issues with the Sign a Document option, I understand that a default signature is being added and they can not change it.

The ability to change which signature you're using was only created for the standard signing workflow, and it doesn't work with Sign a Document. Self-Sign uses whichever adopted signature matches the primary name on the account of the sender/signer user. If the users haven't adopted a signature under the name they're using on the account, we'd give them the signature adoption modal at that point.

Also, please view the following article: Why Can t I Change My Signature

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi Dorothy - that’s really helpful, thanks so much.

Best regards

Jo

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @JoYork ,

I’m glad my response is a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.
Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Done!