Skip to main content
Question

Setting necessary thresholds for document signing

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I want to set a % threshold on a docusign. For a Board resolution, for example, the resolution is passed once 50% sign. So, I want a setting that completes the document once 50% sign. Or to be able to make certain people obligatory signatories and then others signatories who can sign, but aren’t needed?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@MKhenderson 

You can correct the envelope and manually remove the additional signers once 50% sign to complete it. You can also specify recipients and set their signature field to optional. But they still would need to log in and complete the transaction without signature for it to complete.

You may want to have a look at Signing Groups to achieve this. If you require 2 out of 4 signers for example, add all 4 recipients into a Signing Group and send it to two times to the Signing Group or create multiple groups with different recipients each, depending on your requirements who need to sign the document.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @MKhenderson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.