Skip to main content
Question

sequential transmission problems

• 25 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello, I ordered it sequentially in the locusign and sent it, but it keeps changing to the simultaneous signature. How do I solve this problem?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

hello @Youngeun Kim 

I hope you are doing great. You are setting order while creating the envelop right. refer the ss below:

Badge +1
Pawan Gangwani wrote:
hello @Youngeun Kim 

I hope you are doing great. You are setting order while creating the envelop right. refer the ss below:

The check is disabled. What's wrong with this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey @Youngeun Kim 

You will need to be an account Admin to locate the account-wide setting that sets the Signing order by default, please follow: Settings tab>>Sending Settings>>Enable signing order by default.

LMK if you need further assistance. 

Thanks!

Badge +1

@Pawan Gangwani Is this what you're talking about? I can't set the order even if I set it with that..

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@Pawan Gangwani Is this what you're talking about? I can't set the order even if I set it with that..

Nope, in the eSignature account setting, you will see the signing setting in left side panel where you will get the option to enable the signing order if not then you have reach out to DocuSign support and raise a ticket.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Youngeun Kim ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!