Skip to main content
Question

Resizing Issue or Glitch

• 23 July 2024
  • 9 replies

Hello everyone.

I'm adding a textbox to a contract I'm trying to fill out and when i try to resize the text to fit along the according lines it doesn't let me. The selected text box only lets me move it around but does not let me resize it using the expanded arrows on the corners. its like the text box has a fixed size.

Is there a fix to this?

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Tony ace 

I hope you doing well. One question here, are you trying to resize the field while creating the envelope or while filling out the envelope that you receive.

Because some fields are populated automatically for example recipient information which cannot be resized. 

Thanks! 

Badge

This glitch is happening for me as well. While creating an envelope.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

This glitch is happening for me as well. While creating an envelope.

Hey, If you are talking about the “Text Box” field, then it can be resize even i am able to do that.

Badge

Yes, It usually works for me all the time but yesterday it did not. I tried different browsers and two different computers. I’m familiar with Docusign and it even worked for me the day before but yesterday it wasn’t allowing me to resize it. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I feel this is kind of bug or something. I must suggest, if you raise the support ticket to DS support.

Badge

having the same issue...anyone find a solution yet?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @KBSPEAGLE ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Does this also happen if you use a different browser or incognito?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge

I am having trouble resizing the text box.  I see lots of people having the same issue.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Gviscal  ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

If the issue is also happening in other browsers and devices I recommend you create a support case.

I also would like to mention that it might be due to a backend setting not being enabled which could be because of your plan, a support agent can help to determine if that is the case or if the it is supported on your plan.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!