Skip to main content
Question

Reoccurring signing request

• 2 July 2024
  • 4 replies

A colleague keeps receiving a reminder from DocuSign to sign a document, however the document is fully signed already.  I have checked the history of this document and it shows her signing in May and all parties receiving a fully signed copy of the document in question. How can this reminder be stopped?  I have deleted the sent/signed docusign routing and no-else is experiencing this issue.

Thank you for any help

KimH

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Kim H,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear about this undesired notification, but I will assist in locating the root cause of the issue.

This behavior is usually triggered by accessing the completed envelope through the email notification, as this causes the access link to expire and the application then proceeds to send a new link through a new email notification almost identical to the original.

For more details on this topic, see:

Do Docusign envelope notification emails expire?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Kim H,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Yes, our customer also meet this issue before as @Alejandro.Ramos told. the end user ask why receive a new email notification after the envelople has been completed. You can check the history of the envelope whether he open it after the envelope is completed. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Hengfeng Ge,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

This is an excellent example of how envelope access links will behave. I appreciate your input, this helps other users have a clearer understanding of the topic.

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!