Skip to main content
Question

one time electronic qualified signature

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I need a qualified elekctrnic signature foor signing a document in France. It is realy once, that I need it, as, in Holland (my nationality) this is totally not required. I tried to get the qualified signature via FranceConnect+ but that is only for the french themselves. I need to sign a document to end a company inscription what was done by mistake.

How do I do this without opening a paid account with monthly payments?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Joris ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you need a qualified signature to complete a process but does not want to pay a monthly plan.

Unfortunately, you would need a paid account to use qualified eSignature (QES) with Docusign, as this is an add-on it will also have an extra cost to enable the QES signature type. For more information, please view: Sign with IDnow EU Qualified to Issue Qualified Electronic Signatures in the European Union

If you are still interested in having a plan and enabling the feature, you should reach out to our Sales org at https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales or 1-877-720-2040 and they can guide you on what plan best suits your needs.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Joris ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!