Skip to main content
Question

Not receiving signed documents

• 11 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I am having this happen with two envelopes.  Both signers have signed the documents, but I have received nothing back.  One emailed me a copy of the Docusigned document - it all looks correctly signed.  But the history of the envelope still says ‘Needs to Sign’.  I have received nothing back. 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Gordon.Wallace,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand your recipients are not getting the notifications for the envelopes you send them.

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

If your recipient has confirmed that none of the above scenarios apply, please provide the envelope ID number. How to find your document’s envelope ID: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

No, that is not the issue.  The recipients receive the envelope and sign it.  I do not receive notification that has been signed and the history says that it has not been sign, but the recipient can email me a copy of the document that they have signed, and it is all signed properly.  Am I being clear?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Gordon.Wallace,

Thank you for reaching back, do you have the notifications enabled for your user? Manage your notification preferences in Docusign eSignature by following these steps: 1. Click on your profile image and select My Preferences. 2. Go to the Signing and Sending section and click on Notifications. 3. Uncheck any notifications you do not want to receive. 4. Click Save to update your preferences for all future envelopes. Manage Notification Preferences

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Gordon.Wallace,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.