Solved

New link for expired emails

• 22 January 2024
  • 13 replies

Badge +1

Good afternoon, I am having an issue with not getting emails on expired links.  I click on the option to send a new link and it says it sent it but I am not getting anything.  I checked spam, had our IT company verify there are no blocks yet I still don’t receive the new email.  Any idea what the issue would be?

icon

Best answer by Christopher.Alpizar 31 January 2024, 17:46

View Original

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Looks like you checked a few of the big items that keep notifications from occurring. Here are a few more:

1. Check the spelling of the email address.
  2. Are you next in the Signing Order? Only the current responsible Recipient will get a new notification to take action so if you are 5th in order and the envelopes is waiting on Recipient 4, then you would not get a notification.
  3. Check for redirects in your email, possibly going to another folder.
  4. PowerForm initiators/Captive Signers/Embedded Signers don't receive email notifications by default. 
  5. Verify the envelope is coming to your DocuSign user account if you have one. then check the notification settings in My Preferences as they could have been turned off for Recipient notifications.
  6. Last - Create a DocuSign case to see if they see any delivery issues.
Badge +1

The email wouldn’t be an issue, it came to me originally but the link expired.  So I click on send a new link and nothing comes to me.  No re directs in email.  Everyone has signed, I was the last signer.  I did sign it but I need to go back in and print it but can’t get the new link.

Badge +1

Also, I did create a case, just waiting on a response.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

So based on that last sentence you added…..”Everyone has signed, I was the last signer.  I did sign it but I need to go back in and print it but can’t get the new link.”.  The envelope sounds like it was “completed”? Notifications would not get sent to a Recipient even the last Recipient if the envelope was completed.  If the envelope was completed, you should have gotten a completion notification, which is usable at anytime because it technically is not requesting you to sign or take action. (sounds like you are trying to use an older Recipient notification). If you need to print out the completed documents on a completed envelope, then you need to:

1. Use the link in the completion notification.
  2. Sign in and use the print option inside the envelope.
  3. Last option would be to have the Sender either send the documents to you or forward you the envelope.  This creates a new envelope with the forwarded documents.

Sorry if I misunderstood the last message and this envelope was not yet “completed”.

Badge +1

We do not get completed notifications, the software we use docusign through does not enable completion notices.  But the fact remains there is an issue.  When I click on the link it says it’s expired.  A new screen pops up stating it is sending a new link.  That new link never comes, that is the issue I need resolved.  It worked in the past but not now.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @PropSvcs,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, I know the importance of having access to your completed documents; I understand that when you tried to generate a new link for an expired Signing invitation.

This is a follow-up on your post, Was DocuSign Support able to assist you? if not could you provide the case number?

If you have an active DocuSign account, if you log in to it are you able to see the envelope?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Case number 12959960, I haven’t received a reply back yet to their last question.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @PropSvcs,

Thank you for reaching back, I have submitted a request to expedite your case.

I was reviewing the case and I ran a query with the security code to pull up the envelope information, the new links email notifications are being Suppressed, I want to confirm, have you changed your email notifications recently?

Best regards,

Badge +1

Thank you for following up, no, no changes to email notifications.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @PropSvcs,

Thank you for reaching back, I ran another query on your user at the backend, it is showing that the Recipient Envelope Complete Notification is being Suppressed, would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of your current settings for notifications? This is to confirm that you have the notification enabled.

DocuSign eSignature provides email notifications for various scenarios. You can manage your notification preferences by going to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications. From there, you can clear the check box for any notification that you do not want to receive and click SAVE to update your preferences. Manage Notifications

Best regards,

Badge +1

Hello.

I faced same issue.

Could you help me, please?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Ronnie Tinsley,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you and your colleagues are not getting the envelope email notification.

Are you getting the envelopes to your Docusign account? if yes could you provide the envelope ID for one of the envelopes?

By default, Docusign eSignature sends email notifications for various scenarios to both senders and recipients. However, you can manage your notification preferences to control the communications you receive. To do this, go to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications, uncheck any notifications you don't want to receive, and click SAVE. These changes will apply to all future envelopes. Manage Notifications

Do you have all the notifications enabled?

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Ronnie Tinsley,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator