Skip to main content
Question

Multiple forms in one envelope - can't finish

• 12 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am trying to send multiple templates in one envelope and when it comes to filling it in the finish button does not appear stating that there are fields that need filling in - but they have all been filled in. For example the name field - a text field - appears red even though it has data in. 

Please someone help me I am loosing the will here!

Thank you :)

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi Kay Tee,

You have to make sure that all the fields are filled in all the templates. Looks like that field is blank in one of the template.

Thanks,

Paridhi

Badge +1

But all fields are filled in…. now it just loops round and then the fields loose the data, so i am just going round and round. Please someone help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @KayTee ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to complete the document, I understand it just goes in a loop requesting you to fill in the information when it already has been filled.

It could be that the field is a duplicate above another field, i would recommend you contact the sender and have them correct the envelope and move the affected field to confirm if another one is there: Correct an Envelope

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @KayTee and @Paridhi Vora ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to findOtherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!