Skip to main content
Solved

Is there a way to have recipients submit files or documents when sending an envelope for signatures?

• 7 March 2024
  • 7 replies

I have a template created with the documents that require signatures. I am looking to see if there is a way to allow the recipient of the envelope to submit a copy of their Driver’s License and proof of insurance within the same emailed envelope? 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Paperboy Joe !
Abosutely! There is an option called Signer Attachment Field. Depends of your account plan, you can simple enable it by access Settings > Sending Settings > allow “Enable signer attachment field”.

After that, you’ll have an additional field that allow your recipients to upload additional documents.

Please, check these articles for additional information:

Badge +1

Thank you Vinicius! I appreciate your assistance! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thank you Vinicius! I appreciate your assistance! 

Thanks! I'm happy to help you! 😉

Badge

Do you know what plan is required to get Signer Attachment Field? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Do you know what plan is required to get Signer Attachment Field? 

Hi @Dorothy.Dai !

The feature “Signer Attachment Fields” is available on Business Pro Digital Plan (purchased by website), and Business Pro & Enterprise Pro Direct Plan (purchased with Docusign sales team).

Badge

Does anyone know if turning on this setting costs additional fees? I have the ability to toggle it on, so does that mean it’s included in my plan?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Does anyone know if turning on this setting costs additional fees? I have the ability to toggle it on, so does that mean it’s included in my plan?

Hi @BayleighITC !

If you have one of the plans list in my previous comment, in theory, this feature is already included and should not generate extra costs. However, if you’d to confirm this information, our recommendation is that you open a case with the Customer Support team.