Skip to main content
Solved

Institutional Signing/Processing of Multiple Documents.

• 27 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello.  What is the best practice for an educational institution that needs to obtain a student’s signature on a DocuSign form that also requires a co-signature by a representative of that institution? 

There does not seem to be a bulk signature option when multiple documents need to be processed.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how to address this need most efficiently?

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @psultan ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

To see if I understood correctly, you are looking for a more feasible way for the representative of the institution to sign multiple documents at the same time instead of going one-by-one, is that right?

If so, I’m sorry to say that it is not currently possible, the recipient will have to go in to all the documents one-by-one signing. Docusign does have a feature that suggests the recipient (if they have an account) which document they can sign next and takes them to it directly, otherwise, there isn’t an option for multiple signatures for multiple documents at once.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

@nathaly.monge, thank you for your response. 

Your understanding is correct.  We are looking for a best practice for how institutions process large numbers of documents.  For our institution, it is on the order of a few hundred, but would still want to follow the best practice for this type of activity.

- Paul

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @psultan ,

Thank you for reaching back.

In that case, as mentioned in my previous post, what you are looking for is not currently possible, the recipient will have to go in to all the documents one-by-one signing. Docusign does have a feature that suggests the recipient (if they have an account) which document they can sign next after they finish one document and takes them to it directly, otherwise, there isn’t an option to add multiple signatures on multiple documents at once.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @psultan ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,