Skip to main content
Question

I missed three options to review on a completed document, how do I open it to review and sign now that the document is listed as completed?

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I need to review and initial three options on a “completed” document. How do I do that?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Litefaerie 

After the envelope is completed, it is not possible to make any changes to it.

If you need additional changes you need to create a new envelope and you could upload the previously signed envelope and add the initials to it, if they are required.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Litefaerie,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

Hi Alejandro,

I’m doing well as I hope you are too.  My issue was solved in that changed to my agreement were made and it was best to re-do the contract.  Once that was done, all was taken care and things went thru without any problems.  Thank you for taking the time to follow up.  Please “close” my issue.  Regards.