Skip to main content
Question

DocuSign documents don't show up in Google inbox

• 26 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Sender has sent me several loan documents to e-sign, but none of the emails showed up in my Google inbox.  I have checked spam and safe senders.   My email address they used is ok.  Nothing bounced back to their end.  I also tried to access my DocuSign account but they would not accept the access code. On the other hand, my wife got hers ok in her Yahoo email inbox.  So it has to be the Google server or DocuSign does not cooperate with Google???

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @kahill1918 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are not getting the email notifications regarding the documents you need to sign, I understand that you checked your safe senders and spam.

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s (in this case yourself) email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here: Why am I not getting Docusign email notifications?

If you have confirmed that none of the above scenarios apply, we recommend creating a Customer Support case so that a Tech Support Expert can take a closer look at the issue. Please provide the envelope ID number in the case notes. 
How to find your document’s envelope ID: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

I am not able to get the envelope ID at all anywhere because I get nothing at all in my Gmailbox.  Mt wife’ does get it in her Yahoo email box on her own computer, and she notices that I am copied correctly.  The sender says it does not bounce back to her.  So it should have gone through but disappears before getting to my emailbox. Instead it seems it goes elsewhere but where?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @kahill1918 ,

Thank you for reaching back,

The sender can provide you with an envelope ID and as I mentioned, it would be better to contact Customer Support as they can track the location of the envelope in the backend and figure out where they are going or if they are getting sent correctly.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @kahill1918 ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,