Skip to main content
Question

Can I see documents that have been sent to me for signature, that I have not signed yet, in my DocuSign account?

• 25 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I am trying to set my account up so that I can sign into my account and just see all of the documents that have been sent to me from outside senders for signature.  The goal is to eliminate the need to go to each document directly from the email notification that I have received a document for signature.  Is there a way to do this?

Basically, I don’t want to receive emails from DocuSign, I just want to log in and see everything I need to sign and sign them.  

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @kelly.hiznay 

I hope you are doing great. For the requirement you can see all the required documents to sign in the “Home” tab of eSignature.
Refer the picture below: Highlighted in red

Also in “Agreements” tab navigate to the “Action Required” in the left panel. you can see all the document waiting for your action,

Thanks!

Badge +1

Hello, thank you for the information.  I tried this and there are no documents shown in the action required.  I have the timeframe set correctly.  There are also documents missing from the completed documents section.  These documents are all sent from outside individuals, not within our organization, nor sent by me.  Can I see the documents that need signatures, sent from outside individuals, in my account somehow - without going through the link in the email?

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey @kelly.hiznay 

If the document has been sent from outside sender then, It might a case that those document will not be shown in your own account. but if document came through your own organization then it will be visible in your account.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @kelly.hiznay,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!