Skip to main content
Question

Blurry Numbers on Sent Doc but not visible in Template or preview

• 19 July 2024
  • 3 replies

When my doc is received via DocuSign, the viewer sees double or blurry numbers in my column that has currency. I do need see this issue on the template, or the preview or when I open the docusign as a receiver on my cell phone.

3 replies

Badge

Hello @DGrodek,

When signing with the Docusign Mobile App for iOS or Android you may be prompted to rotate your phone to draw the signature.

Quick troubleshooting steps

If you are unable to rotate your phone from portrait to landscape orientation, you may need to enable auto-rotation on your device.

To know more. Go through the link Troubleshoot common signing issues (docusign.com)

Badge +1

Hello - thanks for your reply. I actually do not have the issue when I view it on my phone. It appears when it opened on regular laptops etc. I was typing to excitedly in my initial inquiry - I do NOT see the issue on the template, the preview or my cell phone, it only appears on the received envelope for people signing it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @DGrodek,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.