Skip to main content
Question

Avoid to sign every single document

• 10 July 2024
  • 2 replies

We have a contract for 400 people to sign. How do I ensure that my signature and initials are ALREADY on the contract when I send it to 400 people? I don't want to have to sign every contract independently. When sending, my signature is already recorded. Is it possible to do this?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @MMpaquette !

Our suggestion is that you included yourself as a recipient on the 400 envelopes you send (so you will need to sign 400 times).

This is our recommendation, because this is the only way will you appear as a (completed) recipient in the Certificate of Completion for each envelope.

If you use a file with your signature included before the Docusign signing cerimony, your name will not appear as a part of the envelope, nor will it appear in the envelope history as the recipient of each envelope.

However, if this procedure will be common, I would recommend that you contact the Docusign Sales team to check any possibilities for developing integration for your scenario.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @MMpaquette,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.