Solved

Sharing Envelopes

• 20 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Is there a way to set-up DocuSign to share the envelopes I am processing with a co-worker so that he can view where they are at in the signature process without adding him as a cc, the same as I can? 

icon

Best answer by David.Schmitz 20 March 2024, 17:05

View Original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@GTCindy Yes, this is called Shared Access and can be enabled by a User to allow other Users under the same Account to access envelopes. This is an all or nothing approach to share all envelopes and cannot be limited to specific envelopes or folders. Your DocuSign Admin can setup Shared access as well between Users.

Here is a link about the feature:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=bbj1698278387700.html&_LANG=enus

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @GTCindy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

@GTCindy Yes, this is called Shared Access and can be enabled by a User to allow other Users under the same Account to access envelopes. This is an all or nothing approach to share all envelopes and cannot be limited to specific envelopes or folders. Your DocuSign Admin can setup Shared access as well between Users.

Here is a link about the feature:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=bbj1698278387700.html&_LANG=enus

I followed this suggestion and my co-worker is set-up with Shared Access on my DocuSign, it works great!

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @GTCindy,

I hope you are doing well.

Glad to hear that, if it is possible can you "Select as Best" , the answer?

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.