Skip to main content
Question

Reduce Paper Invoicing?

• 24 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I am trying to find out if Docusign has the capacity to help me reduce paper invoicing. I have a stack of 83+ invoices for every auction. I print them out and Customers sign as they collect their items. Is there a way to upload this invoice stack and then have customers sign and ipad version of the document? It would need to be searchable and easy to sign, there are often 3-4 customers waiting for items and wanting to sign and go at the same time. Thank you for any help! 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @ApexAuctions !

One of Docusign's main objectives is to eliminate the Agreement Trap, precisely by trying to automate/digitize all processes. Based on the description of your use case, it would be possible for you to use Docusign products for this.
Of course, there must be more details in your operation, so I’d recommend that you contact the sales team and request a case study. They will understand your needs and will be able to present you with some possible solutions for it.

If you want, just tell me which region you are located in and I can try to locate a salesperson. Or, just fill out this simple form and someone will contact you: https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ApexAuctions,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.