Solved

Notification not coming to to email when envelop has been declined

• 11 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I’m a signer of the envelop, and only receive email notification when envelop has been signed, but not when declined.  Any way I can also get email notification when the envelop is declined ?

icon

Best answer by Christopher.Alpizar 27 June 2024, 00:03

View Original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

You can turn on various notification settings by going to My Preferences > Signing and Sending > Notifications in the upper right corner of the web app.

Badge +1

yes, it’s checked “notify me when I am a recipient & another signer declines to sign” but for some reason, I only received notification when “I have an envelope to sign, and the send voided an envelope” , but There is no notification when “another signer declines to sign” 

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi Arunee,

If the recipient who declined is before you in the signing order, you might not receive notification. All signers who signed before the recipient who declined will be notified.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Arunee L,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Thank you for your expertise advise, even though I still can’t fix the issue I’m facing but your recommendation is very useful.